Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?
Войти

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
We make wow classic gold money

The company that started out together with the priorities: 1 ). We produce great games, 2. We make wow classic gold money, have shifted this lengthy ago.Sorry for your rant, but those are items that I needed to get off MY torso ;) there are lots of things I won't endure fr om Blizzard and if I see those at WoW Classic, I simply won't play. It is going to be the push I wish to go to pservers, wh ere I'll stay. That's coming from someone who waited playing pservers for WoW Classic for many years and past all expect possess patiently advocated! Comprehend that for another second.

Oh well.If you would like to play with US players and you also appreciated the personal server encounter so much, why not play on private servers (presuming you don't)? I've been enjoying on Kronos III a little, unless my memory of vanilla is totally off, that I noticed, and there are a number of modifications. Line of sight. Or talent unlearning costs. Apart from that, it comes really close to what I remember. Based on the way Blizzard implement WoW Classic, private servers may well be closer to the"real thing". I guess it remains to be seen.

I would not call out folks for enjoying on a PVE server, because some people just like collecting herbs and playing with the AH and enjoying a PVE server will permit those type of people who the luxury. Having PvP servers may have the whining of these pver and get these QOL changes like having on/off pvp to turn. Hell let there be RP servers as well... let those people today roll play with each other. That's cheap classic wow gold what generated WoW Classic so good... the capability to do everything you desired. Into exactly what everybody else is doing, not be pigeon holed.
[IMG]
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить картинки
Отправить Отменить